Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Rally: Indian Army has released a notification of Soldier GD, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Nursing Assistant/NA Veterinary, Soldier Clerks/SKT & Soldier Tradesmen on the official website. Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Rally has various Vacancies for the post of Soldier GD, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Nursing Assistant/NA Veterinary, Soldier Clerks/SKT & Soldier Tradesmen. It is truly a great opportunity for all the eligible candidates.
The selection process has already been started so the eligible and interested applicant should grab this opportunity before miss it out. The Candidate may apply Online only through the official website (See link given below) before the last date.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Rally notification: joinindianarmy.nic.in Recruitment 2021
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Rally Overview
Name of the Organization: Indian Army
Post Name: Soldier posts
Category: Central Government Jobs
Location: Across India
Official Website: joinindianarmy.nic.in
For Free Job Alert Join our Telegram channel: Click Here
Apply Now: Central Government Recruitment 2021 | Various Vacancy
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Rally: Vacancy Details
Total number of vacancies: various
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Rally: Last Date
Last Date of Registration:
- ARO ALWAR RAJASTHAN – 06.04.2021
- MUZAFFARNAGAR (U.P) – 26.04.2021
- BANGALORE – 26.04.2021
- ROHTAK (HARYANA) – 17.04.2021
RALLY TO BE HELD ON :
- ARO ALWAR RAJASTHAN – 20.04.2021 TO 15.05.2021
- MUZAFFARNAGAR (U.P) – 12.05.2021 TO 31.05.2021
- BANGALORE – 07.05.2021 TO 12.05.2021
- ROHTAK (HARYANA) – 03.05.2021 TO 20.05.2021
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Rally: Eligibility Criteria
- For Soldier GD: Candidates must have passed Matric with a minimum of 33% or equivalent.
- For Soldier Technical: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Science (PCME) minimum 50% or equivalent.
- For Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner): Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Science (PCME) minimum 50% or three-year diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Automobile/Computer science and Electronic & Instrumentation).
- For Soldier Nursing Assistant/NA Veterinary: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Science (PCME) minimum 50% or B.Sc (Botany/Zoology/Bio-science) and English.
- For Soldier Clerks/SKT: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 60% and should have studied English and Mathematics/Accounting/Bookkeeping with a minimum of 50% marks.
- For Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms): candidates must have passed 10th / ITI in relevant trade.
- For Soldier Tradesmen: Candidates must be 8th pass
Region Height (Cms) Weight (Kgs) Chest (Cms)
Soldier GD/Tradesman Soldier Technical/Nursing Clerk/Store Keeper Technical Western Himalayan Region (J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab Hills (Area South and West of the Inter-State Border between Himachal Pradesh and Punjab and North and East of Road of Mukerian Hoshiarpur, Garh Shankar, Ropar, and Chandigarh), Garhwal and Kumaon) 166 163 162 48 77/82
Eastern Himalayan Region (Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, and Hill Region of West Bengal (Gangtok, Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts). 160 157 160 48 77/82
Western Plains Region(Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi, Rajasthan and Western UP (Meerut and Agra Divisions) 170 170 162 50 77/82
Eastern Plains Region(Eastern UP, Bihar, West Bengal and Orissa) 169 169 162 50 77/82
Central Region (Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Dadar, Nagar Haveli, Daman, and Diu) 168 167 162 50 77/82
Southern Region (Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Goa, and Pondicherry) 166 165 162 50 77/82 (76 for SD Tech from CR)
Special physical standard as given below are applicable to the following with effect from 01 Aug 2004:
Ladakhi 157 50 77/82
Gorkhas both Nepalese and Indian 157 48 77/82
Candidates from Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep Group Including Minicoy.
Settlers 165 50 77/82
Locals 155 50 77/82
Tribals of authorized tribal Areas 162 48 77/82
Brigade of Guards 173 170 50
Medium Artillery 50 77/82
Corps of Military Police 173 50 77/82
Clerk General Duty / Store Keeper Technical 162* 50 77/82
Teacher JCO 160 50 77/82
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test, Medical and Written Examination.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
To determine the Physical Fitness Test (PFT), the following tests carrying 100 marks are held:
• 1.6 Km Run.
• 9 Feet Ditch.
MARKING SYSTEM IS AS FOLLOWS
1. 1.6 Km Run For all Categories.
S No Timings Group Marks
(i) Upto 5 Mins 30 Secs Group-I 60 Marks
(ii) From 5 Mins 31 Secs to 5 Mins to 45 Secs. Group-II 48 Marks
(iii) Above 5 Mins 45 Secs Fail
Provisions for Extra Time for 1.6 Km Run in Hilly Terrain. Between 5000 Ft to 9000 Ft – Add 30 Secs to all timings./ 9000 Ft to 12000 Ft – Add 120 Secs to all timings
(i) 10 and above 40 Marks.
(ii) 9 33 Marks.
(iii) 8 27 Marks.
(iv) 7 21 Marks.
(vi) 6 16 Marks.
3. Balance. Should qualify and no marks are awarded.
4. 9 Feet Ditch. Should qualify and no marks are awarded.
- A candidate should have a robust physique and good mental health.
- The chest should be well developed having a minimum of 5 cms expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red, and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eyesight.
Age limit :
For the details of the age limit, please visit the official website
All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for Document Verification will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates, etc. for completion of Matriculation or equivalent in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be canceled by the Commission.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Rally: Basic Pay
As per the payment criteria of the Indian Army
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Recruitment 2021 selection process will be based on a written examination of screened candidates.
For more details regarding candidates’ selection norms, eligibility norms, and other details, please go through the official website or officially released advertisement (See Link/PDF given below).
How to Apply Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Rally?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website (See Application form’s link given below) before the last date.
Upon successful submission of the online application form, the system-generated Registration/ Acknowledgement Slip will appear on the computer screen. Candidates must print-out it for future correspondence. DO NOT SEND ANY PRINT-OUT/HARD COPY OR DOCUMENTS TO INDIAN COAST GUARD AT THIS STAGE. All the verification will be done in due course.
For detailed instruction on how to apply online, please go through the officially released advertisement (See below given link/ PDF file for more details)
- ARO ALWAR RAJASTHAN: Notification
- MUZAFFARNAGAR (U.P): Notification
- BANGALORE: Notification
- ROHTAK (HARYANA): Notification
Apply Online: Click Here
Steps to apply Indian Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Rally
- Go to the official website joinindianarmy. nic.in
- Click “Recruitment Notices” under Important Links.
- Find & click “Recruitment of soldier post
- Notification will open, read it & verify eligibility.
- Download the application form & fill it carefully.
- After filling the form successfully upload it along with Scan copies of other required documents.
Phone No- 011-23094365
Please contact us between 1000 Hrs to 1700 Hrs.
Web Information Manager
Join Indian Army
Directorate General of Recruiting
West Block III, RK Puram
New Delhi – 110066