APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021: Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) has recently released a notification for the commencement of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Exam 2021 on the official website. APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021 has 179 Grade C posts in different departments. It is truly a great opportunity for all the eligible candidates.
The selection process has been already started so the eligible and interested applicant should grab this opportunity before miss it out. The Candidate may apply Online only through the official website of the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (See link given below) before the last date.
APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021 @apssb.nic.in
APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021 Overview
Name of The Organization: Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)
Post Name: Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Agriculture Field Assistant (Junior), Record Keeper/Record Clerk/Computer Operator, Junior Secretariat Assistant, and Laboratory Assistant.
No. Of Vacancies: 179
Category: State Government
Location: Arunachal Pradesh
Official Website: http://www.apssb.nic.in
APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Total No. Of Vacancies: 179
- Lower Division Clerk ( LDC): 79
- Data Entry Operator: 17
- Agriculture Field Assistant (Junior): 11
- Record Keeper/Record Clerk/Computer Operator: 09
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: 08
- Laboratory Assistant: 01
- LDC- District Establishment: 54
APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
Starting Date of Registration: 18.05.2021
Last Date of Registration: 17.06.2021
APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board.
For some posts, Candidates need typing speed test of 35 words per minute of Computer and Minimum 6 months Diploma in Computer Application from a Recognized Board/ Institution.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
Note: Age relaxation as per state government rules and regulations
All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for Document Verification will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates, etc. for completion of Matriculation or equivalent in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be canceled by the Commission.
APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021: Basic Pay
- Lower Division Clerk ( LDC), LDC- District Establishment, Data Entry Operator, Agriculture Field Assistant (Junior), Record Keeper/Record Clerk/Computer Operator, Junior Secretariat Assistant: Rs. 25500-Rs. 81100/- (Level-4)
- Laboratory Assistant: Rs. 21,700- 69,200/- (Level-3)
For more details regarding candidates’ selection norms, eligibility norms, and other details, please go through the official website or officially released advertisement (See Link/PDF given below).
APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021 will be selected through Written Exam.
How to Apply APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website (See Application form’s a link given below) before the last date.
Upon successful submission of the online application form, the system generated Registration/
Acknowledgment Slip will appear on the computer screen. Candidates must print-out it for future correspondence. DO NOT SEND ANY PRINT-OUT/HARD COPY OR DOCUMENTS TO THE DEFENSIVE SERVICE STAFF COLLEGE AT THIS STAGE. All the verification will be done in due course.
For detailed instruction on how to apply online, please go through the officially released advertisement (See below given link/ PDF file for more details)
For Official Advt. PDF file: (SEE DETAILED ADVT)
Apply Online: Click Here ( Online Application will start from 18th May)
Steps to apply APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website www.apssb.nic.in
- Click “Recruitment Notices” under Important Links.
- Find & click “Recruitment of Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Agriculture Field Assistant (Junior), Record Keeper/Record Clerk/Computer Operator, Junior Secretariat Assistant, and Laboratory Assistant posts.
- Notification will open, read it & verify eligibility.
- Download the application form & fill it carefully.
- After filling the form successfully upload it along with Scan copies of other required documents.
- APST: 160/-
- General Candidates: 200/-
C- Sector, Itanagar,
Arunachal Pradesh 791111