DSSC Recruitment 2021: Defensive Service Staff College has recently released a notification of Various posts on the official website. DSSC Recruitment 2021 has 83 Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Civilian Motor, Driver (Ordinary Grade), Sukhani, Carpenter, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Office and Training posts. It is truly a great opportunity for all the eligible candidates.
The selection process has been already started so the eligible and interested applicant should grab this opportunity before miss it out. The Candidate may apply Online only through the official website of the Defensive Service Staff College (See link given below) before the last date.
DSSC Recruitment 2021 @dssc.gov.in
DSSC Recruitment 2021 Overview
Name of The Organization: Defensive Service Staff College
Post Name: Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Civilian Motor, Driver (Ordinary Grade), Sukhani, Carpenter, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Office and Training posts.
No. Of Vacancies: 83
Category: State Government
Location: Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
Official Website: http://www.dssc.gov.in
DSSC Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Total No. Of Vacancies: 83
- Stenographer Grade-II – 4 (UR-3, OBC-1)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 10 (UR-4, OBC-4, ST-01, EWS-01)
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 7 (UR-4, OBC-3)
- Sukhani – 1 (UR-01)
- Carpenter – 1 (OBC-01)
- MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) – 60 (UR-25, OBC-21, SC-07, ST-02, EWS-05)
Note 1: ESM=Ex Serviceman, BPL=Below Poverty Line, SQ=Sports quota, Gen=General, UR= Unreserved, SC= Scheduled Caste, OBC= Other Backward Classes, ST= Scheduled Tribe. EWSs= Economically Weaker Sections(EWSs).
Note 2: In the case of Ex. Servicemen and sports quota posts, recruitment will be undertaken by Ex-servicemen Employment Cell, Directorate of Sainik Welfare, Hamirpur (H.P) AND Director,
Youth Services and Sports, H.P. Govt. Shimla separately.
DSSC Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
Last Date of Registration: 22/05/21
DSSC Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Sukhani, Carpenter: Candidates should have passed 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board.
MTS (Multi Tasking Staff): Candidates should have passed Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/Institute.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
Note: Age relaxation as per state government rules and regulations
All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for Document Verification will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates, etc. for completion of Matriculation or equivalent in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be canceled by the Commission.
DSSC Recruitment 2021: Basic Pay
- For Stenographer Grade-II, it is Rs. 25500-Rs. 81100 (Level-4).
- For Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Civilian Motor, Driver (Ordinary Grade), Sukhani, and Carpenter it is Rs. 19900-Rs. 63200 (Level-2).
- For Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Office and Training it is 18000-Rs. 56900 (Level-1).
- DSSC Recruitment 2021 will be selected through shortlisting.
- Shortlisted candidates will be done in terms of their age limits, minimum qualification, documents, and certificates.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a Written Exam.
- Written Test qualified candidates will be called for skill/physical test.
- The final list will be prepared on the basis of the performance in written and skill/physical tests.
For more details regarding candidates’ selection norms, eligibility norms, and other details, please go through the official website or officially released advertisement (See Link/PDF given below).
How to Apply DSSC Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website (See Application form’s a link given below) before the last date.
Upon successful submission of the online application form, the system generated Registration/
Acknowledgment Slip will appear on the computer screen. Candidates must print out it for future correspondence. DO NOT SEND ANY PRINT-OUT/HARD COPY OR DOCUMENTS TO THE DEFENSIVE SERVICE STAFF COLLEGE AT THIS STAGE. All the verification will be done in due course.
For detailed instruction on how to apply online, please go through the officially released advertisement (See below-given link/ PDF file for more details)
For Official Advt. PDF file and Application Form: (SEE DETAILED ADVT)
Steps to apply DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website www.dssc.gov.in
- Click “Recruitment Notices” under Important Links.
- Find & click “Recruitment of Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Civilian Motor, Driver (Ordinary Grade), Sukhani, Carpenter, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Office and Training posts.
- Notification will open, read it & verify eligibility.
- Download the application form & fill it carefully.
- After filling the form successfully upload it along with Scan copies of other required documents.
There are No Fees to apply for the posts.
DEFENSIVE SERVICE STAFF COLLEGE (A State Government Undertaking)
Registered Office: Road leading to Defence Area, Nilgiris District, near War Memorial, Wellington, Tamil Nadu 643231
Corporate Identity Number (CIN): U52590DL2014PTC274838
Telephone Number: N/A
Website Address: http://www.dssc.gov.in
E-mail Address: colgs-dssc @nic.in