DSSSB Recruitment 2021: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has recently released a notification of Teachers’ posts on the official website. DSSSB Recruitment 2021 has 7236 Trained Graduate Teacher, LDC, counselors, Head Clerk, Patwari, and Assistant Teacher Training posts. It is truly a great opportunity for all the eligible candidates.
The selection process will be started soon, so the eligible and interested applicant should grab this opportunity before miss it out. The Candidate may apply Online only through the official website of the Defensive Service Staff College (See link given below) before the last date.
DSSSB Recruitment 2021 @dsssb.delhi.gov.in
DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Overview
Name of The Organization: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
Post Name: Trained Graduate Teacher, LDC, Counsellor, Head Clerk, Patwari, and Assistant Teacher posts.
No. Of Vacancies: 7236
Category: State Government
Official Website: http://www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in
DSSSB Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Total No. Of Vacancies: 7236
Trained Graduate Teacher (Hindi) Female : (EWS – 26, UR – 310, OBC – 91, SC – 39, ST – 85) 551
Trained Graduate Teacher (Hindi) Male: (EWS – 26 , UR – 329, OBC – 163, SC – 25, ST – 13) 556
Trained Graduate Teacher (Natural Sc.) Male: (EWS – 29 , UR – 482, OBC – 242, SC – 198, ST – 89) 1040
Trained Graduate Teacher (Natural Sc.) (Female): (EWS – 36 , UR – 339, OBC – 96, SC – 207, ST – 146) 824
Trained Graduate Teacher (Maths) (Female): (EWS – 48 , UR – 397, OBC – 142, SC – 359, ST – 221) 1167
Trained Graduate Teacher (Maths) (Male): (EWS – 49 , UR – 388, OBC – 211, SC – 197, ST – 143) 988
Trained Graduate Teacher (Social Sc.) Male: (EWS – 35 , UR – 295, OBC – 116, SC – 21, ST – 06) 469
Trained Graduate Teacher (Social Sc.) Female: (EWS – 42 , UR – 341, OBC – 105, SC – 72, ST – 102) 662
Trained Graduate Teacher (Bengali) Male: (EWS – 00 , UR – 01, OBC – 00, SC – 00, ST – 00) 01
Assistant Teacher Primary: (EWS – 38 , UR – 313, OBC – 06, SC – 44, ST – 33) 434
Assistant Teacher (Nursery): (EWS – 02 , UR – 52, OBC – 08, SC – 09, ST – 03) 74
Secretariat Assistant (LDC): (EWS – 27 , UR – 114, OBC – 75, SC – 41, ST – 21) 278
Counsellor: (EWS – 05 , UR – 22, OBC – 13, SC – 07, ST – 03) 50
Head Clerk: (EWS – 01 , UR – 07, OBC – 03, SC – 01, ST – 00) 12
Assistant Teacher (Primary): (EWS – 35 , UR – 45, OBC – 17, SC -16, ST – 07) 120
Patwari: (EWS – 01 , UR – 06, OBC – 02, SC -01, ST – 00) 10
ESM=Ex Serviceman, BPL=Below Poverty Line, SQ=Sports quota, Gen=General, UR= Unreserved, SC= Scheduled Caste, OBC= Other Backward Classes, ST= Scheduled Tribe. EWSs= Economically Weaker Sections(EWSs).
DSSSB Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
Starting Date of Registration: 25.05.2021
Last Date of Registration: 24.06.2021
DSSSB Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
1.Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT):
Candidates should have completed B. A (Honours) in relevant subjects. Degree/Diploma in Training Education.
CTET Exam passed
2.Assistant Teacher (Primary):
Candidates should have completed 12th with 50% marks. 2 years Diploma in primary education/certificate course in ETE/JBT/DIET/B.EI.Ed.
3.Assistant Teacher (Nursery):
Candidates should have completed Senior Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate or its equivalent. Diploma/Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education Programmer or B.Ed. (Nursery)
4.Junior Secretarial Assistant (LDC):
Candidates should have completed the 10th/Secondary school Exam and Ability to type at a speed of not less than 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer
Candidates should have completed a Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Psychology/Applied Psychology. PG Diploma in Counseling Psychology
Candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree and Computer proficiency
Candidates should have completed Graduation from a recognized University.
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): Below 32 years
Assistant Teacher (Primary): Not exceeding 30 years
Assistant Teacher (Nursery): Not exceeding 30 years
Junior Secretarial Assistant (LDC): 18-27 years
Counselor: Not exceeding 30 years
Head Clerk: Not exceeding 30 years
Patwari: 21-27 years
Note: Age relaxation as per state government rules and regulations
All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for Document Verification will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates, etc. for completion of Matriculation or equivalent in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be canceled by the Commission.
DSSSB Recruitment 2021: Basic Pay
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): Rs.9300-34800+4600 ( Grade Pay )
- Assistant Teacher (Primary): Rs.9300-34800+4200( Grade Pay )
- Assistant Teacher (Nursery): Rs.9300-34800+4200 ( Grade Pay )
- Junior Secretarial Assistant (LDC): Rs.5200-20200+1900 ( Grade Pay )
- Counsellor: Rs.9300-34800+4200 ( Grade Pay )
- Head Clerk: Rs.9300-34800+4600 ( Grade Pay )
- Patwari: Rs.5200-20200+2000 ( Grade Pay )
DSSSB Recruitment 2021 will be selected through Written Exam.
For more details regarding candidates’ selection norms, eligibility norms, and other details, please go through the official website or officially released advertisement (See Link/PDF given below).
How to Apply DSSSB Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website (See Application form’s a link given below) before the last date.
Upon successful submission of the online application form, the system generated Registration/
Acknowledgment Slip will appear on the computer screen. Candidates must print-out it for future correspondence. DO NOT SEND ANY PRINT-OUT/HARD COPY OR DOCUMENTS AT THIS STAGE. All the verification will be done in due course.
For detailed instruction on how to apply online, please go through the officially released advertisement (See below given link/ PDF file for more details)
DSSSB Recruitment Notification pdf and Application Form: (SEE DETAILED ADVT)
Apply Online: Click Here ( Link will be available on 25th May 2021)
Steps to apply DSSSB Recruitment 2021
Step 1: Registration
- Go to the official website of DSSSB for applying i.e. delhi.gov.in or the link provided below on this page.
- Individuals must provide their basic details like their date of birth, Class 10 details, name, mobile number, email ID and they will also have to choose a password. Carefully verify these details and click on ‘Proceed’
Step 2: Filling of DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Application Form
- Students must log in using their DOB, Class 10 hall ticket number, and password to fill the application form.
- They will have to enter their personal, communication, educational, and work experience details.
- Next, they must upload scanned images of their recent passport-size photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the form.
- After filling all the necessary fields carefully, applicants can see the preview of their application form. They should go through all the details and click on ‘Final Submission’
Step 3: Fee Payment
- Pay the application fee.
- Fees can be rendered through online mode.
- Applicants can check the status of their payment by logging into their user accounts clicking on the ‘Payment’ tab.
- Print out the copy of the e-receipt of the transaction as proof of payment.
- After completing all the steps, take 2 printouts of the confirmation page of the application form for reference.
- After filling the form successfully upload it along with Scan copies of other required documents.
- For General/OBC: ₹100/-
- For SC/ST/PH: No Fee
Payment Mode Online (Read official notification before payment of application fee)