Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021: Post Office department has recently released a notification of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) & on the official website. Post Office Recruitment 2021 has 1421 Vacancies for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS), Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM).
The selection process has been already started so the eligible and interested applicant should grab this opportunity before miss it out. The Candidate may apply Online only through the official website of the India Post (See link given below) before the last date 07.04.2021. Apart from this, all the essential details are clearly elaborated below:
Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021
Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021: Overview
Name of the Organization: Post Office Department
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
No. of vacancies: 1421
Category: State Government Job
Last Date: 07.04.2021
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Total No. Of Vacancy: 1421
Online Registration Starts: 08.03.2021
Last Date of Registration: 07.04.2021
For applying Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021 must fulfilled the eligibility criteria.
Candidates must have passed 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language (Malayalam).
- Computer Knowledge: The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish a basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. The requirement of a basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
- Knowledge of Cycling.
All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for Document Verification will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates, etc. for completion of Matriculation or equivalent in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be canceled by the Commission.
18 to 40 years as of 8th March 2021
Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC, +10 years for PWD (PH) Category Candidates.
Rs. 10000 – 14500/-
- No Written Test and Interview.
- The selection completely based on 10th Standard Marks. No weightage will be given for 12th Marks / Degree or Post Graduate Marks or higher educational qualification.
- Only marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- General (UR) / OBC Category Male Candidates: ₹ 100/- .
- Female and SC and ST: NIL
The fee should be made through any Head Post Office in Kerala State. For making the payment candidate should inform the Registration Number at the PO Counter.
For more details regarding candidates’ selection norms, eligibility norms, and other details, please go through the official website or officially released advertisement (See Link/PDF given below).
How to Apply Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021 only through the official website (See Application form’s link given below) before the last date.
Upon successful submission of the online application form, the system-generated Registration/ Acknowledgement Slip will appear on the computer screen. Candidates must print-out it for future correspondence. DO NOT SEND ANY PRINT-OUT/HARD COPY OR DOCUMENTS TO INDIAN COAST GUARD AT THIS STAGE. All the verification will be done in due course.
For detailed instruction on how to apply online, please go through the officially released advertisement (See below given link/ PDF file for more details)
For Official Advt. PDF file: SEE DETAILED ADVT.
Apply Online: Click Here
Steps to apply Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website www.indiapost.gov.in
- Click “Recruitment Notices” under Important Links.
- Find & click “Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
- Notification will open, read it & verify eligibility.
- Download the application form & fill it carefully.
- After filling it successfully, upload the application form along with the scan copies of other required documents
About Indian Post
For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s social-economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI), and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc.
The DoP also acts as an agent for the Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With more than 1,55,000 post offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.
India Post’s products and services will be the customer’s first choice.
- To sustain its position as the largest postal network in the world touching the lives of every citizen in the country.
- To provide mail parcels, money transfers, banking, insurance, and retail services with speed and reliability.
- To provide services to the customers on a value-for-money basis.
- To ensure that the employees are proud to be its main strength and serve its customers with a human touch.
- To continue to deliver social security services and to enable last-mile connectivity as a Government of India platform.
- We will maintain our iconic status as a unique and trusted national institution by:
- Always providing the human touch in all our interactions with society
- Being responsive and reliable
- Demonstrating the highest order of integrity, honesty, transparency and professionalism
- Achieve the long term goal of financial self-sufficiency by generating surpluses from services (existing & new) outside our universal service obligation
- Develop, implement and operate a system of standards with accountability for performance
- Develop a scalable and flexible technology infrastructure to support our operations
- Be preferred, trusted, and reliable service partner for all customers
- Ensure that India Post acquires all required people capabilities to deliver its chosen services portfolio
- Be the interface between citizens and the government
Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021, Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021, Post Office Recruitment 2021, Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021, Indian Post Office Recruitment 2021, Postal Circle Recruitment 2021, Kerala Post Office Recruitment, Indgovtjob, Sarkari Naukri