UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021: The Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited department has recently released a notification of the Jr Engineer (Trainee) on the official website. UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021 has 226 Vacancies for the post of Jr Engineer (Trainee) and Medical Officer. It is truly a great opportunity for all the eligible candidates.
The selection process will be started on the 10th of April 2021 so the eligible and interested applicant should grab this opportunity before miss it out. The Candidate may apply Online only through the official website of Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (See link given below) before the last date 05.05.2021.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021: Overview
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Department
Post Name: Jr Engineer (Trainee) and Medical Officer
No. of vacancies: 226 vacancies
Category: Uttar Pradesh Government Job
Last Date for submission: 05.05.2021
Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Official Website: www.uprvunl.org
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Total No. Of Vacancy:||226 vacancies|
|Electronics/ Control & Instrumentation||39|
Editor’s Choice: HAL MT Recruitment 2021 |100 Management Trainee (Technical) & Design Trainee | Salary up to- 1,40,000/-| Apply Now
Online Registration Starts: 10.04.2021
Last Date of Registration: 05.05.2021
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have passed 03 years Diploma (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Control & Instrumentation/ Computer Engineering.
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
Age Relaxation: As per Government Rule.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021: Basic Pay
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021: Application Fee
- For SC/ST – 700/-
- For UR/OBC/EWS – 1000/-
- For PwD Category (Residents of UP) – 10/-
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021 selection will be based on online test/ interview & Document Verification.
For more details regarding candidates’ selection norms, eligibility norms, and other details, please go through the official website or officially released advertisement (See Link/PDF given below).
How to Apply UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply to UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021 online only through the official website (See Application form’s link given below) before the last date.
Upon successful submission of the online application form, the system-generated Registration/ Acknowledgement Slip will appear on the computer screen. Candidates must print-out it for future correspondence. DO NOT SEND ANY PRINT-OUT/HARD COPY OR DOCUMENTS TO INDIAN COAST GUARD AT THIS STAGE. All the verification will be done in due course.
For detailed instruction on how to apply online, please go through the officially released advertisement (See below given link/ PDF file for more details)
i) Valid email ID: Candidates should have a valid personal email ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID ( please ensure the email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk/spam folder).
ii) Photograph Image:
- The photograph must be a recent passport size color picture on a light background ( not older than 03 weeks).
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- The size of the scanned image should be between 20KB- 50KB and should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
iii) Signature Image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Self Attested Certificate Image.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- The size of the file should be between 10KB- 20KB and should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
iii) Self Attested Certificate Image:
- Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of birth and other relevant details.
- Reservation Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS/EXSM/DFF/PWD) along with UP domicile Certificate.
- Apprenticeship certificate ( As applicable)
- The size of the file should be between 20KB-1024KB and should be in JPG/PEG format only.
⇒ Jr Engineer (Trainee)
For Official Advt. PDF file: SEE DETAILED ADVT
⇒ Medical Officer
For Official Advt. PDF file: SEE DETAILED ADVT
Apply Online: Click Here ( Available on 10th April)
Steps to apply UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021
Before apply UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021 please follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to the official website: www.uprvunl.org
- Click “Recruitment Notices” under Important Links.
- Find & click “Recruitment of Jr Engineer (Trainee)
- Notification will open, read it & verify eligibility.
- Download the application form & fill it carefully.
- After filling it successfully, upload the application form along with the scan copies of other required documents
- After successful submission, take a printout of the same post at the given address.
Office of the Chief Engineer & Project Co-ordinator,
Anpara Thermal Power Station,
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd,
Uttar Pradesh – 231225
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021: Syllabus
The UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021 for most of the posts will be done through Objective Type Competitive Examination. The examination will be conducted in two phases, i.e Paper I and Paper-II. The examination dates are not yet announced, they will be announced soon. The updated syllabus for Assistant Engineer (Trainee), Accounts Officer (Trainee), Assistant Review Officer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician Grade-II Posts for UPRVUNL Exam is given below.
Complete detailed Syllabus for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021 is given below:
Passing marks in CBT online examination will be 28% for SC candidates and 33% for all others. There will be no marks for the Typing test as it qualifies only in nature exam will be computer-based (Online) test. The written examination date will be announced soon by the department. Have a look at the syllabus of the various post :
Syllabus for Assistant Engineer (Trainee)
For examination, A total of 150 questions from the graduate standard curriculum of the relevant Branch (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science) are asked in the examination. The syllabus for various engineering specializations are as follows:
- Transportation Engineering.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Structural Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering
- Material Science and Metallurgy.
- Production Technology.
- Automotive Engines.
- Strength of Materials and Design.
- Heat Transfer
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electronic Devices
- Network Theory
- Analog Circuit
- Digital Electronics.
- Computer Architecture and Organization
- Electromagnetic field theory
- Control System
- Signal & Systems
- Electronic Measurement & Transducers
- Material Science
- Analog Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Digital Electronics.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement, and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Computer Science
- Data Communication and Networks
- Computer Fundamentals and Programming
- Operating System
- Relational Database Management System
- Cyber Law in India
- Linux System Administration
- Information and Network
Syllabus for Part-II
Part-II consist of 50 Objective Type Questions comprising General Hindi, General knowledge, and reasoning. Given below is the detailed syllabus for the second part of the examination.
Syllabus for General Hindi
- Translation of Sentences.
- Usage of Words.
- Fill in the blanks
- Parts of Speech
Syllabus for General knowledge
- History – India & World.
- Indian Polity.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Economy.
- Environmental Issues
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Constitution.
Syllabus for Reasoning
- Non-verbal series.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Visual Memory.
- Figures Classification.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Spatial Visualization.
- Alphabet Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
The UPRVUNL AE exam pattern for the online competitive examination will follow the same pattern for all the posts.
- Paper I of the test will consist of 150 questions. The syllabus shall cover relevant topics from the degree level. Only for the post of Assistant Review Officer, this paper will consist of 100 questions
- Paper-II of the examination will consist of 50 questions irrespective of the type of post the candidate has applied for.
- 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer a negative marking scheme of 0.25 mark deduction will be applicable for every wrong answer.
Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Electrical, Mechanical, and Civil
- Part-I: 150 questions from the graduate standard curriculum of relevant Branch (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science).
- Part-II: 50 questions from General Hindi, General knowledge, reasoning.
Correct Answer – 1marks.
- Incorrect Answer- 0.25marks will be deducted
- Type: Objective Type Questions
- Mode: Computer-Based Examination
About Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Department
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited was constituted on dated 25.08.1980 under the
Companies Act 1956 for the construction of new thermal power projects in the state sector. The first Thermal Power Station constructed by Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited was the Unchahar Thermal Power Station of 2X210 MW capacity and it was transferred to NTPC dated 13.02.1992.
On dated 14.01.2000, in accordance to U.P. State Electricity Reforms Acts 1999 and operation of U.P. Electricity Reforms Transfer Scheme 2000, U.P. State Electricity Board, till then responsible for generation, transmission, and distribution of power within the state of Uttar Pradesh, was unbundled, and operations of the state sector thermal power stations were handed over to Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited..
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited is a wholly-owned state thermal power utility with a present generating capacity of 5474 MW, operating 4 Thermal Power Stations within Uttar Pradesh. Poised to contribute to the growth of the state, we’re in the process of adding a further 3960 MW capacity with supercritical technology to our existing fleet.
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited was constituted on dated 25.08.1980 under the Companies’ Act 1956 for the construction of new thermal power projects in the state sector. The first Thermal Power Station constructed by UPRVUNL was the Unchahar Thermal Power Station of 2X210 MW capacity and it was transferred to NTPC dated 13.02.1992.
On dated 14.01.2000, in accordance to U.P. State Electricity Reforms Acts 1999 and operation of U.P. Electricity Reforms Transfer Scheme 2000, U.P. State Electricity Board, till then responsible for generation, transmission, and distribution of power within the state of Uttar Pradesh, was unbundled and operations of the state sector thermal power stations were handed over to Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited.
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited, indgovtjob, freejobalert, sarkari naukri, free job alert, government jobs, govt jobs, sarkari job, freejob alert, free job alerts.